Monday, September 21, 2020

Kingdom Rush Origins (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - The High Cross Iron

While this map isn't completely trivial, it's still easy, so everyone gets an A or B here.  Even the Bs aren't really that bad, you just have to work slightly harder than with an A hero.

Impressions

Not much to say since it was so easy.  Reg'son gets his first non-trivial A here, which I like.  For some reason he's a personal favorite of mine.  Xin gets another A as well, so perhaps I've been misjudging him.  I might have just gotten really bad RNG on that first go-round.  Durax continues to impress with how awesome he is as well.

Final Grades

  • Eridan - B
  • Arivan - B
  • Catha - B
  • Reg'son - A
  • Prince Denas - A
  • Razz and Rags - B
  • Bravebark - A
  • Vez'nan - A
  • Xin - A
  • Phoenix - A
  • Durax - A
  • Lynn - B
  • Bruce - A
  • Lilith - B
  • Wilbur - A
  • Faustus - A

Best Choice

Wilbur again, not surprisingly (get used to hearing that).  Once I get through this challenge I might go back and see what maps Wilbur can solo without any towers whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legends of Kingdom Rush Hero Challenge - Asra, Sylvan Elf, and Barbarian

Just like I did Impossible Hero Challenges for all the tower defense Kingdom Rush games, I want to do the same for Legends of Kingdom Rush, ...