Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Kingdom Rush Origins (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Arcane Quarters Campaign

Well, I'm eating my words yet again, as we have yet one more trivial map.  Get the build right and the rest takes care of itself, with anything your hero does just being gravy on top.  By the end I'm upgrading Ashbite just for fun, and never even need to use Beresad.  So huzzah, 'A's for everyone and let's keep going.

I know I've said this before, but I really really believe this will truly be the last one.  As I write this I've actually already finished recording through the Shrine of Elynie map, so I know there are no more in the campaign, and based on my previous experience I do not believe we'll have that issue in any of the bonus maps, even in campaign mode.  So it should all be interesting from here on out.

Kingdom Rush Origins Impossible Hero Challenge - Arcane Quarters Campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legends of Kingdom Rush Hero Challenge - Asra, Sylvan Elf, and Barbarian

Just like I did Impossible Hero Challenges for all the tower defense Kingdom Rush games, I want to do the same for Legends of Kingdom Rush, ...