Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Kingdom Rush Origins (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Mactans' Retreat Campaign

So, as I think I mentioned in a recent post, whenever I upload a new playlist and publish this blog entry, it's usually a couple of weeks after I actually record it.  As I write this I'm in the process of making my recordings for the Galadrian's Wall map.  That's how it's been for this whole series - I'm three to four maps ahead in my recording versus what I'm uploading.  Now usually I go ahead and write my blog post right after I finish my recordings, but for this playlist it looks like I forgot to.  So at this point I really don't remember anything I might have want to have said about it.

I do have the grades, because I always record those as I go.  Clearly we had a pretty easy map, with only five 'B's, so there probably wasn't much to say anyway in terms of impressions.  So we'll skip that section and just go straight to the grades.

Final Grades

  • Eridan - B
  • Arivan - B
  • Catha - B
  • Reg'son - A
  • Prince Denas - A
  • Razz and Rags - B
  • Bravebark - A
  • Vez'nan - A
  • Xin - A
  • Phoenix - A
  • Durax - A
  • Lynn - A
  • Bruce - B
  • Lilith - A
  • Wilbur - A
  • Faustus - A

Best Choice

Like the grades, I also record my Best Choice as I go, so I have that as well.  Reg'son takes the top spot.  While I might not remember the specifics, I can assure you it was due to Vindicator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legends of Kingdom Rush Hero Challenge - Asra, Sylvan Elf, and Barbarian

Just like I did Impossible Hero Challenges for all the tower defense Kingdom Rush games, I want to do the same for Legends of Kingdom Rush, ...