Monday, June 28, 2021

Kingdom Rush Vengeance (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Frozen Rapids Campaign

This is what I was talking about in my blog post for my Veteran walkthrough playlist - it takes 20 minutes to do this map, even when instantly calling every wave!  It just pushes the game into slow and tedious territory.  This map at least dials up the intensity, if not the challenge, so that my first few run throughs with the weaker heroes were mildly interesting, but by the time I got to the later heroes I started playing around with the build order just for fun to entertain myself.  And when you can do an entire map without ever using reinforcements or Soul Impact you know it's too easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...