Friday, September 10, 2021

Kingdom Rush Vengeance (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - City of Lozagon Campaign

At last we finally have a campaign mode that's actually fun and interesting and doesn't feel like a chore.  I like the environmental challenges you have to deal with on this map - the house that eats your units, the acid Magnus drops on your troops, and the Golem Houses are a terrific surprise the first time you encounter them.  It's a decently tricky map, and I changed my strategy from my campaign walkthrough by going for an all Spectral Mausoleum setup, going all-in on Possession.  It works pretty well, especially against the Golem Houses.  I toyed with giving Veruk and Oloch 'B's here, as there are a couple of points where things get slightly tricky due to their underwhelming DPS, but ultimately decided against it.  Ironically the biggest threats here for mob leaks are the Hunting Eagles and Watchdogs, not the actual powerful enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legends of Kingdom Rush Hero Challenge - Asra, Sylvan Elf, and Barbarian

Just like I did Impossible Hero Challenges for all the tower defense Kingdom Rush games, I want to do the same for Legends of Kingdom Rush, ...