Monday, June 27, 2022

Ultimate Doom Ultra-Violence 100% No Enemy Damage Walkthrough - The Shores of Hell

I'm back with another entry in my Ultimate Doom 100% no enemy damage walkthrough, this time for episode 2, The Shores of Hell.  No enemy damage was vastly easier here than in episode 1 considering there are far fewer hitscan enemies this time around.  However, episode 2 does ramp up the difficulty in that ammo is a much scarcer resource.  If you're not efficient with your ammo you're in for a world of pain, and even if you are there are still several points where you'll be hurting.  By the later maps it eases up a little bit, but never enough that you can start being careless.  I'm not the hugest fan of FPS games that emphasize ammo efficiency as a gameplay mechanic.  I'm more of a fan of the Serious Sam philosophy of "Have all the ammo you want - you're going to need it."  In any case it's still a very fun episode, and I've already discussed in the last post my first encounter with the epic final boss and how it left an impression on me.  Episode 3 will hopefully be coming a little quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legends of Kingdom Rush Hero Challenge - Asra, Sylvan Elf, and Barbarian

Just like I did Impossible Hero Challenges for all the tower defense Kingdom Rush games, I want to do the same for Legends of Kingdom Rush, ...