Sunday, August 7, 2022

Kingdom Rush Frontiers (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Buccaneer's Den Heroic

We have our first heroic mode of the series, and also our first need for grades on this map, but disappointingly it's only for the sake of giving Dierdre a 'B'.  This map is still fairly easy with DWAARP abuse, but there are a couple of points where she noticeably had to work a lot harder than the other heroes to keep things contained.  I knew going into this challenge that she was a bottom-tier hero, but I fear this portends a lot of difficulty to come with her.  I'm not going to bother with the normal Impressions and Final Grades sections since it's just a single 'B'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...