Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Kingdom Rush Frontiers (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Ma'qwa Urqu Heroic

We have another trivial map here, unfortunately.  We don't have the economy to rely exclusively on Mechas as in campaign mode, but a balanced build of a Mecha, a Necromancer tower, and some Crossbow Forts is more than adequate to handle what comes our way.  This is best evidenced by the fact that the heroes can more or less camp at their spawn spot and just provide the occasional leak support.

Fear not, though, I remember well the iron mode for this map, because it's a doozy.  I'm looking forward to testing myself against it once again now that I have so much more Kingdom Rush experience, but I expect it to still be quite the challenge.

Kingdom Rush Frontiers Impossible Hero Challenge - Ma'qwa Urqu Heroic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...