Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Kingdom Rush Frontiers (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Nazeru's Gates Campaign

I'm loving being back in a Kingdom Rush game where there's some consistency with the difficulty I can expect on each map.  Campaign mode continues to be pretty easy, so it's all 'A's for our heroes again.  When they give you a large curve in the path with a build point in the center, what else are you supposed to do but build a DWAARP there?  By wave 10 we're able to basically retire our hero and reinforcements, as the build can take care of everything by that point.  I also remember Nazeru being more difficult of a boss than he was here.  Maybe it's just I have so much more KR experience now, but he goes down like a chump.  Still, this was a fun map.  I think that's a big part of why Vengeance was so disappointing - when the map was trivial, it just felt tedious and a chore to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...