Monday, August 19, 2024

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 2. The Guardian Gate Campaign

As to be expected, there's still no real challenge here and nothing worth giving grades on.  I almost decided to hand out 'A-'s to the heroes whom I had to summon reinforcements once for, but ultimately chose not to.  I don't think they should be punished just because I upped the difficulty by deciding to try to not use reinforcements.  It was only on heroes that don't have much in the way of AoE capability anyway, so that would be like downgrading a hero while doing a one-tower challenge with a tower type they don't particularly synergize with.  In any case, 'A's for everyone and we move on.

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 2. The Guardian Gate Campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...