Friday, August 16, 2024

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 1. Sea of Trees Iron

Again it's of course no grades for this map, but what I do want to do is something I've done with my other challenges.  I'm going to guess what the final hero rankings will be based on my experience so far with the heroes, then at the end when I'm writing up the final report card entry I'll come back and compare to see how well I did.

With that said, here's what I think the final rankings will be:

  1. Kosmyr
  2. Broden
  3. Lumenir
  4. Anya
  5. Warhead
  6. Onagro
  7. Therien
  8. Raelyn
  9. Grimson
  10. Nyru
  11. Vesper
  12. Torres
You'll notice that I'm snubbing one of the dragons, Lumenir, slightly.  Dragons always rank high on the list of heroes in Kingdom Rush games, and this is no exception.  However, I'm really impressed with Broden so far, and slightly underwhelmed with Lumenir (for a dragon, anyway), so I'm guessing Broden will take the #2 spot.  There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that Kosmyr will come out on top.

I'm loving Anya and Warhead so far, and I feel pretty confident that they'll take the fourth and fifth spots - although it may be Warhead who takes the lead.  As for the bottom half, I'm not feeling nearly as confident, and this is where I'm most likely to be wrong.  I feel like Therien and Grimson might be wildcards and could finish wildly different from my predictions.  I am, sadly, feeling pretty good about my choice for weakest hero, though.  Torres just doesn't have much going for him, and I would be shocked if he finished any higher.

At any rate, this is part of the reason I do these Impossible Hero Challenges, so I can definitively rate the heroes based on using them in every single map.  I hope you'll stick with me for the journey.

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 1. Sea of Trees Iron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...