Friday, October 4, 2024

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless waste of time.  We're given Paladins and the Tricannon, and you do with them exactly what you would expect to do and get the win without remotely breaking a sweat.  We don't even have to deal with the Taskmasters to free the elves - we just get all four elves automatically when the level starts.  It's boring, and with an 8 minute runtime it's tedious as well.  Needless to say all heroes earn 'A's, and we'll move on and just try to forget about this one altogether.

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...