Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 10. Temple Courtyard Heroic

We have another heroic mode that's technically a disappointment, but on the whole I still found it fun overall.  It's a disappointment for two reasons.  First, it's far easier than campaign mode, which the grades below will attest to.  Second, I really don't like maps where Archer spam is the best solution.  It's a personal thing, but I just don't like the Archer tower in this game for some reason, and I rather resent needing to use it on occasion.  But you can't argue that it gets the job done.

Impressions

This map falls just shy of being a trivial all-'A' affair, with the worst grades being 'B+'s.  I just couldn't justify the performance of some of the bottom tier heroes as being 'A'-worthy.  Shockingly Torres actually earns an 'A' for this one.  This was my first time to use him post-update, and I want to say that I can feel the difference.  Now I don't see him rocketing up the rankings - he's still probably going to be bottom 3 at least - but I appreciate he no longer feels like the worst hero.  Now it's Raelyn's turn in the hot seat, to compete not to end up in that bottom spot.

Final Grades

  • Vesper - B+
  • Raelyn - B+
  • Nyru - B+
  • Torres - A
  • Anya - B+
  • Grimson - B+
  • Broden - A+
  • Therien - A-
  • Onagro - A
  • Warhead - A-
  • Lumenir - A
  • Kosmyr - A+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 10. Temple Courtyard Heroic

We have another heroic mode that's technically a disappointment, but on the whole I still found it fun overall.  It's a disappointme...