Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Kingdom Rush Origins (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Gryphon Point Heroic

This map is very reminiscent of Redwood Stand heroic, where the only real challenge is keeping the hyenas from slipping through your defenses while they're dealing with other enemies.  I considered handing out some Bs here, as occasionally I did have problems with a hyena slipping through, but on reflection those instances were more due to bad RNG or mistakes on my part than weaknesses with the heroes themselves, so everyone gets an A.

Kingdom Rush Origins Impossible Hero Challenge - Gryphon Point Heroic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legends of Kingdom Rush Hero Challenge - Asra, Sylvan Elf, and Barbarian

Just like I did Impossible Hero Challenges for all the tower defense Kingdom Rush games, I want to do the same for Legends of Kingdom Rush, ...