Friday, October 16, 2020

Kingdom Rush Origins (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Rockhenge Campaign

Ugh, I really thought we were beyond this, but nope.  I don't necessarily mind trivial maps, but it's really annoying when it's the campaign mode and it takes over 10 minutes to complete even calling every wave as soon as possible.  This one was about three and a half hours of my life I'll never get back to record every hero face-rolling it.  On the plus side, it's a decently fun map, even if trivial.

Everyone gets 'A's, as even Catha can take on the hordes here without problem.  Phoenix does earn the honor of best choice, as this is the kind of map tailor-made for her strengths.  Wilbur may have awesome DPS, but he can still only kill one enemy at a time.  Phoenix's multiple AoE abilities incinerate the swarms of enemies as fast as they appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legends of Kingdom Rush Hero Challenge - Asra, Sylvan Elf, and Barbarian

Just like I did Impossible Hero Challenges for all the tower defense Kingdom Rush games, I want to do the same for Legends of Kingdom Rush, ...