Friday, October 23, 2020

Kingdom Rush Origins (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Rockhenge Heroic

We're just too good for our own good.  Another trivial map, all 'A's, yada, yada, yada.  I almost gave Arivan a B for the map, because he did have a bit of trouble holding back the tide, unlike every other hero.  I even did it twice just to make sure it wasn't just bad RNG, but he still had some difficulty.  I might have had bad RNG two times in a row, but ultimately I didn't feel it was bad enough to really give him a lone B in a string of otherwise trivial 'A's.

Kingdom Rush Origins Impossible Hero Challenge - Rockhenge Heroic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legends of Kingdom Rush Hero Challenge - Asra, Sylvan Elf, and Barbarian

Just like I did Impossible Hero Challenges for all the tower defense Kingdom Rush games, I want to do the same for Legends of Kingdom Rush, ...