Monday, February 8, 2021

Kingdom Rush Origins (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Beheader's Seat Heroic

Unfortunately I did not write my blog post when I did my recordings for this map.  It's been well over a month since I did so at this point, and a lot has happened in my life in that time period, so I don't remember anything of my impressions.  Fortunately I am a stickler for writing down my grades and best choice as I'm doing it, so I do have that.

I will say that the most obvious thing about the grades is that they're almost identical to the campaign mode.  Only Xin, Durax, and Lynn had different grades - lower in each case - so obviously the heroic mode is very similar to the campaign mode.  All that said, we'll just skip right to the grades this time.

Final Grades

  • Eridan - C
  • Arivan - B
  • Catha - C
  • Reg'son - A
  • Prince Denas - B
  • Razz and Rags - C
  • Bravebark - A
  • Vez'nan - A
  • Xin - C
  • Phoenix - A
  • Durax - B
  • Lynn - C
  • Bruce - B
  • Lilith - A
  • Wilbur - A
  • Faustus - A

Best Choice

As said, I write down my Best Choice candidates as I go, and so Phoenix and Wilbur tie the honor yet again.  Given that this map is obviously similar to the campaign mode it shouldn't be surprising they're the Best Choice again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legends of Kingdom Rush Hero Challenge - Asra, Sylvan Elf, and Barbarian

Just like I did Impossible Hero Challenges for all the tower defense Kingdom Rush games, I want to do the same for Legends of Kingdom Rush, ...