Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Raptor: Call of the Shadows (DotEmu 2010) Elite Walkthrough

I mentioned this one a while back in my Road Ahead post.  It's certainly not been one of my high priority games, but I've been feeling the need for a break with something different lately, and a shooter fit the bill.  And since it's honestly not that long or hard of a game, even on Elite, I decided to go ahead and knock it out.

I originally got the shareware version of this game with some other game I purchased way back in the 90s and had a lot of fun with it.  I believe I downloaded an abandonware copy of the full version some time in the 2000s.  This walkthrough is with the 2010 DotEmu version available on GOG.

It's not terribly long or complex of a game (it is a shooter, after all), but I've still put together a Gameplay Guide for it, explaining some mechanics as well as describing the reasoning behind the upgrade strategy demonstrated in the videos.

Here's the link to the playlist, and I promise this is in no way me avoiding facing Beheader's Seat Iron in my Impossible Hero series (</sarcasm>):

Raptor: Call of the Shadows Elite Walkthrough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legends of Kingdom Rush Hero Challenge - Asra, Sylvan Elf, and Barbarian

Just like I did Impossible Hero Challenges for all the tower defense Kingdom Rush games, I want to do the same for Legends of Kingdom Rush, ...