Thursday, June 10, 2021

Kingdom Rush Vengeance (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Bolgur's Throne Heroic

I almost graded this map.  There was actually a hint of a challenge here, and things get slightly intense at a couple of points.  Veruk and Oloch required a little more management than the other heroes and I briefly considered that they might deserve 'B's, but considering how important this is - deciding when we have our first real challenge of the game - I went back and did them again and decided their performances were merely 'A-'s compared to all the other heroes.  Still, it gives me hope that we're nearly there.  Perhaps iron mode will push us into grade territory?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...