Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Kingdom Rush Vengeance (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Northerners' Outpost Campaign

While I'm hopeful we are very close to our first real challenge, I know better than to expect it from the campaign modes.  The final campaign of this stage (with the boss fight) might well be worthy of grades, but at this rate I'm expecting the campaign modes to continue to be trivial until at least then, and this one was no exception.  You know it's trivial when by the end you're just purchasing all upgrades and building out your defense to the nth degree just because you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...