Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Kingdom Rush Vengeance (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Northerners' Outpost Heroic

Again we teeter just on the edge of a real challenge, but all our heroes did adequately 'A'-worthy jobs again.  I did go back and redo my recording with Oloch, changing the build order just slightly to make things a little easier for him.  Not that he was in danger of not getting the job done, but the original recording was just a bit messier.  I toyed with the idea that it might warrant a 'B', but it was borderline and I just don't like the idea of our first real grades being to give a single hero a 'B'.  So we continue on gradeless and hope for more in the iron mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...