Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Kingdom Rush Vengeance (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Northerners' Village Campaign

Well at least this one only took 16 minutes instead of 20.  What a snooze-fest.  My initial Veteran-difficulty playthrough of this game was way more challenging and interesting than this.  I need to look at the numbers, but I'm wondering if they dropped the percentage increases between Veteran and Impossible for this game compared to Origins and that's part of why it's so easy.  Impossible difficulty should be a reward for playing back through the game again, but so far this whole challenge is just a chore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...