Thursday, July 15, 2021

Kingdom Rush Vengeance (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Dragons' Boneyard Heroic

I will give this map credit - it made me work for it.  It took me quite a while to figure out the right build order to make everything work right, and the build also has to be adjusted for ranged attacking heroes - and in different ways depending on whether they are physical or magical damage.  In the end I was able to build a strategy that worked well for all heroes, so all heroes get 'A's again, but at least I can say it took me a while.  It gives me hope that we're getting into actual challenge territory.

Kingdom Rush Vengeance Impossible Hero Challenge - Dragons' Boneyard Heroic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...