Friday, July 16, 2021

Skyrim 100% Legendary Difficulty Playthrough

Don't worry, I'm not giving up on my Impossible Hero Challenge for Kingdom Rush Vengeance, but since it's turned out to be a bit more tedious than I had anticipated, I realized I just need a second game going at the same time to keep me from getting bored.  I read an article recently about the fact that Skyrim will celebrate its 10 year anniversary this year, and it put the itch in me to play it again.  You may recall in my Road Ahead post some time back I said I really didn't plan to ever do Skyrim, mostly because of my quirky playstyle that I doubt anyone else would appreciate, but I figured as long as I was playing it I might as well record it as well, so here it is.  I'm just doing this one post to kick the series off - I'll handle the job of chronicling the journey in the video descriptions.

Skyrim 100% Legendary Difficulty Playthrough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...