Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Kingdom Rush Vengeance (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Otil Farmlands Campaign

Again we have another map where there's not need to agonize whether to grade or not.  This map is honestly a joke, being utterly trivial.  Maybe they figured you needed a break after the previous boss fight map?  In any case going hard on Melting Furnaces takes down everything without a sweat for any hero.

I actually tried doing a towerless run with Eiskalt for fun.  I didn't quite manage it but I do still think it's possible.  As it is I thought at first I would do an alternate build with him where I just had some blockers, letting him do all the damage.  Then I got bored and decided I wanted to see how many Bone Flinger walking skeletons I could fill the map with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legends of Kingdom Rush Hero Challenge - Asra, Sylvan Elf, and Barbarian

Just like I did Impossible Hero Challenges for all the tower defense Kingdom Rush games, I want to do the same for Legends of Kingdom Rush, ...