Monday, August 30, 2021

Kingdom Rush Vengeance (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Silveroak Outpost Heroic

Well, we have grades finally.  I thought I'd be more excited to finally get to this point, but it's a little lot underwhelming, honestly.  The only thing tricky about this level is the Gryphon Bombardiers, who are one of the few challenging units in the game.  Veruk and Margosa had distinctly poorer performances on the map simply because they can't really help against them, being melee heroes.  For this reason I really do have to give them 'B's, as it wasn't really a borderline A/B case.  But that's it.  For all other heroes it was another simple cakewalk.

You might be wondering about Jigou, but he did not have the same problems if for no other reason than he can just stand there and let the Bombardiers hit him, pinning them in place while towers work on them.  With his insane regeneration it takes them forever to actually seriously damage him.

Like I said, I expected to feel joy and relief once I finally hit this point, but having to give grades just to hand out two measly 'B's does not feel like we've really gotten anywhere.  I wouldn't be surprised if we go straight back to all 'A's in the iron mode and continue so for several more maps.  I hope not, but we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legends of Kingdom Rush Hero Challenge - Asra, Sylvan Elf, and Barbarian

Just like I did Impossible Hero Challenges for all the tower defense Kingdom Rush games, I want to do the same for Legends of Kingdom Rush, ...