Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Kingdom Rush Vengeance (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Lightseeker Camp Heroic

Here's another head-scratching heroic mode that is arguably easier than campaign mode - or at least not any more difficult, which makes me question what the point of it is.  Heroic mode in previous games meant something, but in this game it's just rarely very challenging.   I think I recall feeling that Veruk and maybe Margosa deserved 'B's here, but it's been too long since I did the recordings.  I've been busy working on a lot of Skyrim stuff and I'm no longer actually writing grades down as I feel the whole grading exercise has become somewhat pointless for this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legends of Kingdom Rush Hero Challenge - Asra, Sylvan Elf, and Barbarian

Just like I did Impossible Hero Challenges for all the tower defense Kingdom Rush games, I want to do the same for Legends of Kingdom Rush, ...