Friday, September 17, 2021

Kingdom Rush Vengeance (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Lightseeker Camp Campaign

The maps are finally getting to a state where there is some challenging in figuring them out.  However, it's still really all about getting the build right, not which hero you have.  I'm inclined to give Veruk and Oloch 'B's for this map, since they're slightly more likely to allow leaks than other heroes due to their low DPS.  I'm feeling a bit burnt on grades at this point.  I'm not sure if the bonus mini-campaigns will warrant grades or not.  I'll finish this series, of course, but in the end I may end up ranking the heroes just based on overall impression rather than trying to average what few grades we may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legends of Kingdom Rush Hero Challenge - Asra, Sylvan Elf, and Barbarian

Just like I did Impossible Hero Challenges for all the tower defense Kingdom Rush games, I want to do the same for Legends of Kingdom Rush, ...