Friday, January 7, 2022

Kingdom Rush Vengeance (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Anurian Plaza Iron

This was quite a challenging map, for once.  Again they try to sell you on Orc Shamans, and again I'm not biting.  The upgrade to let the tower's attack do AoE damage seems nice, but the damage is rather small, as evidenced by the fact that it still has a lot of trouble clearing out the large packs of Anurian Chasers.

I actually intended to do grades for this map, but I finished the recordings before Christmas and got distracted from writing this blog entry until now, so I don't remember exactly what they were supposed to be.  I'm pretty sure I remember wanting to give Veruk and Moloch 'C's, because of course they get them, and of course all the dragons plus probably Doom Tank got 'A's, with everyone else getting 'B's.  But I can't remember exactly, and since I'm not concerned with basing my final rankings on an actual average anymore I'm not going to worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legends of Kingdom Rush Hero Challenge - Asra, Sylvan Elf, and Barbarian

Just like I did Impossible Hero Challenges for all the tower defense Kingdom Rush games, I want to do the same for Legends of Kingdom Rush, ...