Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Kingdom Rush Vengeance (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - A Night in the Swamp Heroic

This one is a slight improvement on the campaign mode in terms of difficulty, but still not by very much.  The build was fairly easy to figure out, and I breezed through with the physical DPS heroes.  However, I saved Oloch and Mortemis for last since I knew they would struggle the most.  I managed to get through Mortemis, although I initially gave him a 'C'.  Oloch, though, gave me an extremely rough time.  For the longest time I simply could not get a win with him, as the liches in wave 6 kept overwhelming me.  I kept trying Melting Furnaces and Shadow Archers to no avail.  It wasn't until I tried tearing down my previous towers to build fully upgraded Bone Flingers that I found the solution.  I really didn't think it would work the first time I tried it, but they absolutely tore up the liches.  It honestly would be a better solution for every hero, but since I hadn't had much problem with any of the others I didn't feel the necessity to go back and re-record them.

Impressions

It's really the werewolves in wave 3 that determined the grades for this one.  The heroes who struggled a bit in holding the line with them got 'B's.  Everything else was honestly pretty easy.

Final Grades

  • Veruk - B
  • Asra - B
  • Oloch - B
  • Margosa - A
  • Mortemis - B
  • Tramin - A
  • Jigou - A
  • Beresad - A
  • Doom Tank SG-11 - A
  • Jun'pai - A
  • Eiskalt - A
  • Murglun - A
  • Jack O'Lantern - A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...