Thursday, April 28, 2022

Kingdom Rush Vengeance (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Dragon's Power Campaign

The final map for this mini-campaign turns out to be interesting.  It's moderately challenging, but I wouldn't say it's really difficult.  It's more an exercise in a series of "Okay, now how are you going to handle THIS!" build-puzzles.  Not that I don't enjoy that sort of thing, but once you have the build down it's fairly straightforward to execute on.  I'm just glad that for the first time I'm able to build Melting Furnaces to handle Mogwai, which I've been wanting to do for this entire mini-campaign but it was never the right strategy.

Impressions


Grades are unsurprising here.  This map is a bit of a return to what I called "standard hard" back in the Origins hero challenge.  As such it sorts our heroes nicely into their usual tiers of 'A's versus 'B's.

Final Grades

  • Veruk - B
  • Asra - B
  • Oloch - B
  • Margosa - B
  • Mortemis - B
  • Tramin - A
  • Jigou - B
  • Beresad - A
  • Doom Tank SG-11 - A
  • Jun'pai - B
  • Eiskalt - A
  • Murglun - A
  • Jack O'Lantern - A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legends of Kingdom Rush Hero Challenge - Asra, Sylvan Elf, and Barbarian

Just like I did Impossible Hero Challenges for all the tower defense Kingdom Rush games, I want to do the same for Legends of Kingdom Rush, ...