Friday, May 6, 2022

Ultimate Doom Ultra-Violence 100% No Enemy Damage Walkthrough - Knee Deep in the Dead

As I said in the single-segment run I just did for Knee Deep in the Dead, I want to do it again but this time with no enemy damage taken.  It's theoretically possible to do no damage at all (at least for episode 1, not sure about the others), but it requires really good RNG which I don't have the patience for.  You already need pretty good RNG just to do no enemy damage with all the hitscan enemies in the game, and combining the two would require amazing RNG.  Trying to do it as a single segment would also require amazing RNG, which I again don't have the patience for, so this one is divided up by map.  I'm still getting 100% kills, items, and secrets on every map.

Episode 2 is in the works and I'm about halfway done.  I'll eventually do both single-segment and per-map runs of all four episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legends of Kingdom Rush Hero Challenge - Asra, Sylvan Elf, and Barbarian

Just like I did Impossible Hero Challenges for all the tower defense Kingdom Rush games, I want to do the same for Legends of Kingdom Rush, ...