Friday, August 12, 2022

Kingdom Rush Frontiers (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Crimson Valley Campaign

We have another trivial map, and I'm not going to lie, I'm starting to feel the tedium.  Maybe it's just because I have so much more Kingdom Rush experience since I last played Frontiers, but I just remember this game being more challenging than this.  Slogging through a 17 minute long campaign mode 16 times really wore on me.  I remember there being some good challenges on the jungle maps - at least on the heroic or iron modes - so hopefully we'll get into grade territory soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...