Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Kingdom Rush Frontiers (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Snapvine Bridge Iron

The strategy challenge in these maps keeps ratcheting up, but unfortunately not the hero challenge.  Artillery is out here, of course, which means no AoE damage or relying on Core Drill for the insta-kills on Gorillons.  The answer is Crossbow Fort spam.  Gorillons, despite having 3,000 hit points, are honestly not that hard to DPS down due to a lack of any resistances.  If you can stall them for even a few seconds in range of multiple archer towers - especially if they're Crossbow Forts with Barrage - they go down pretty reasonably.  No grades for this one, but I can truly say I'm having fun with these maps even if there's no hero differentiation, which is not something I could really say about Vengeance.

Kingdom Rush Frontiers Impossible Hero Challenge - Snapvine Bridge Iron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...