Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Kingdom Rush Vengeance (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Wizard's Landing Heroic

We have another campaign mode redux with heroic, and since I'm switching out Sandworm Hollows for Melting Furnaces, things are much simpler.  As such we have a thoroughly boring map with no challenge, and all heroes get 'A's for this one.  I'm very disappointed, considering they even bothered to put a message on the map saying that this mini-campaign is supposed to be significantly harder than others.  So far I'm not getting that at all, but I'll hold out hope for the other four maps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...