Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Kingdom Rush Vengeance Update

Just a quick update, but I wanted to say how I've decided to do the release schedule for the new Vengeance DLC.  Ideally I would release a new map every day for my Impossible Hero Challenge series and thus get through all the new maps in only three weeks.  However, I'm finding that's a pace I just am not going to be able to keep up with.  Therefore for the next several weeks I'll be releasing Impossible Hero Challenge content on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I'll start putting out the Isfet videos, taking him through the Impossible Hero Challenge process.  Getting three videos done with a new hero on maps I've already mastered is infinitely easier than getting fifteen videos done on a brand new map, so this will give me the margin I need to keep content coming at a daily pace.  Thanks to everyone who follows this blog and keeps up with my content!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legends of Kingdom Rush Hero Challenge - Asra, Sylvan Elf, and Barbarian

Just like I did Impossible Hero Challenges for all the tower defense Kingdom Rush games, I want to do the same for Legends of Kingdom Rush, ...