Monday, August 26, 2024

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 3. The Heart of the Forest Campaign

Another campaign mode, another trivial, all-'A' map.  You'll notice that I did make a change how I do things in this one though.  In my very first post I talked about how Kosmyr was going to be my consistent second hero.  However, after some reflection, I realized that I need to change that a bit.  When doing Dark Army heroes, I really need my second hero to be Linerean.  That way all heroes get the exact same bonuses from the tier 2 upgrades in the fourth upgrade tree, making everything consistent.  To that end, when I'm doing a Linerean hero my second will be Kosmyr, and when I'm doing a Dark Army hero my second will be Broden.  Yes, Kosmyr is definitely more powerful and is already well on his way to taking the #1 spot in the final rankings, but Broden is not far behind.  Linerean heroes may have a slight edge when having to use the second hero for backup, but I'll try to account for that when assigning grades.

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 3. The Heart of the Forest Campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...