Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 3. The Heart of the Forest Heroic

Again, nothing of substance to say about this one.  I can't say I feel like it's any more difficult than the campaign mode, which worries me.  One of the problems with Vengeance was that most heroic modes just felt like a shortened version of campaign mode, unlike the first three games where heroic mode definitely had a jump up in difficulty.  I'm hoping that's not the case here is Alliance, and I hope as we get further the heroic modes will provide a decent challenge (otherwise what is 'heroic' about them?).  In any case all 'A's again here and we move on to iron mode.

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 3. The Heart of the Forest Heroic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...