Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 7. Bleak Valley Heroic

Raelyn is truly squeaking by with her 'A's at this point.  You may recall that last time I nearly gave her a 'B', and I was all set to for this map.  Now when I'm recording for this challenge, I do all the Linerean heroes first, then the Dark Army ones, with Raelyn being the first Dark Army hero.  That's why you'll notice a slight change in my build plan with the Dark Army heroes.  Raelyn can do nothing to help with the Corrupted Stalkers of course, and so I was having a lot of trouble with them in wave 6.  It was because of this I was going to give her a 'B', but then I realized that the Stalkers are the only enemy that goes down the left path in wave 6, so I could sell the barracks and replace it with another Archer tower.  This is the optimal strategy for any hero, even if they have a ranged attack that can help with the Stalkers, and it makes things trivial again, so once again I relented and everyone gets 'A's.  As usual I don't have much hope for iron mode providing grades, so we'll see when we get into the next map.

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 7. Bleak Valley Heroic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...