Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Kingdom Rush Frontiers (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Sandhawk Hamlet Campaign

As the sequel to the original Kingdom Rush, Frontiers still has the feature where part of the difficulty on early heroic and iron modes is the fact that no heroes are allowed.  That turns out to be nice for me, because it cuts several maps (probably all trivial) that I would have to do.  So we get to move straight on to the next campaign map, Sandhawk Hamlet.  Of course things are still trivial here, so no hero grades, but I'm expecting that for at least the first four maps.  This is all just for completionism, as I couldn't sleep at night knowing I skipped some maps even though I know I wouldn't be able to give grades for any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legends of Kingdom Rush Hero Challenge - Asra, Sylvan Elf, and Barbarian

Just like I did Impossible Hero Challenges for all the tower defense Kingdom Rush games, I want to do the same for Legends of Kingdom Rush, ...