Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Kingdom Rush Frontiers (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Beresad's Lair Iron

It's been years since I did my Frontiers walkthrough series, so I don't necessarily remember all the restrictions the iron modes have off hand.  This one earned a disdainful smirk when I looked at it for the first time in years.  Artillery in an iron mode?  It's like they're begging us to use Mechas - in fact, you have to, considering they're the only tower available that can target flying enemies.  So we spam Mechas once again and there's nothing interesting worth talking about here.  More easy 'A's for our heroes, and we soldier on.

Kingdom Rush Frontiers Impossible Hero Challenge - Beresad's Lair Iron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...