Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Kingdom Rush Frontiers (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - The Dark Descent Heroic

There's just no stopping us, as we knock out yet another map with no challenge to our heroes.  As with some of the other recent maps, it did take a hot minute to figure out the right upgrade order and Rain of Fire usage, but once those are down, all the heroes do adequately in holding back the Saurians enough for the build to take care of the rest.  I will say what I've said before though: even though Frontiers is turning out to have many trivial maps like Vengeance, I'm still having so much more fun doing these maps.  Frontiers just has the elusive Fun Factor that Vengeance did not.

Kingdom Rush Frontiers Impossible Hero Challenge - The Dark Descent Heroic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...