Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Kingdom Rush Frontiers (Steam) Impossible Hero Challenge - Emberspike Depths Iron

Sadly we finish up the main campaign maps with a whimper instead of a bang.  After a nicely challenging heroic mode, iron mode just doesn't take nearly as much effort.  There are multiple potential ways of dealing with it, and we could have gone our normal Mecha spam route, but I just particularly liked the idea of filling every build spot with Crossbow Forts.  The result is a map that is almost completely self working, needing very minimal micro and almost no hero support.  So no hero grades for this one, but I'm really looking forward to the elite campaigns.

Kingdom Rush Frontiers Impossible Hero Challenge - Emberspike Depths Iron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...