Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 4. Emerald Treetops Heroic

Once more we have a heroic mode that is certainly not any more difficult than campaign mode, and possibly even a little easier, which continues to confirm my fears that Ironhide has unfortunately not done anything to address the issues with heroic and iron mode from Vengeance.  I hope I'll be proven wrong as we get to harder levels, but for now it's once again all 'A's for all the heroes.

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 4. Emerald Treetops Heroic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...