Friday, September 6, 2024

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 4. Emerald Treetops Iron

We continue inching closer to grades with this iron mode.  There's certainly nothing hard about it - the Tricannon is ideal for a level like this, and the Ballista Outpost is completely superfluous with its inclusion.  The only semi-challenge is not having a melee tower for blocking.  Of course we could use the Arborean towers unique to the map, but that would make things ultra-trivial, so we do everything without them to make things at least a tiny bit interesting.  In doing so we see a few heroes like Torres have a moment or two of weakness.  I'm really hoping we'll see grades by the boss level like I said a few posts ago, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 4. Emerald Treetops Iron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...