Friday, August 30, 2024

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 3. The Heart of the Forest Iron

Another iron mode, and another disappointment.  I'm afraid I have to chalk this one up to sheer bad design.  You're given two towers - Royal Archers and Paladin Covenants.  Because it's level 3, you're limited to level 3 towers, meaning no special abilities.  Given these constraints, what else are you going to do - what else even can you do - besides just spam Archers?  Sure, you might have had to build Paladins at some point to create a choke point if the enemies are getting too thick, but not even that happens on this map.  So it's literally just about impossible to lose this level, even on Impossible, and like I said, that's bad design.  I'm really sad Ironhide stuck with the iron mode design from Vengeance, because it didn't work there and I don't see it magically working here either.  Oh well, 'A's for everyone and we move on.

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 3. The Heart of the Forest Iron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...