Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 6. The Wildebeast Den Heroic

Unfortunately I simply didn't enjoy this one as much as campaign mode.  As was the case in Vengeance and has been so far in Alliance, heroic mode just felt like a step backward from campaign mode.  While both were trivial, campaign was at least engaging.  Part of that was the pacing - campaign mode moved along at a fairly brisk pace, averaging less than a minute between waves.  Here heroic mode stretches six waves over 9 minutes.  I won't say it quite gets into tedious territory like Ravaged Outskirts iron did, but it certainly got incredibly boring long before I was finished recording all the heroes.  But we keep hope alive that things will pick up in act 2.

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 6. The Wildebeast Den Heroic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom Rush Alliance Impossible Hero Challenge - 8. Carmine Mines Iron

I know I've complained about iron modes already in this series, but this one honestly made me mad.  Talk about a completely pointless wa...